With fall officially upon us and Thanksgiving on the way, it’s finally time to say goodbye to bright summer prints and hello to all things festive and cozy.
If you’ve been looking for some inspiration on how to decorate your home this season, keep reading because I’ve got 22 fun and festive fall decor ideas in this post.
And just a warning, this is definitely a very pumpkin-friendly post!
22 Fun & Festive Fall Decor Ideas
1. Fall Wreath – Wreaths are a really easy and fun way to change your decor from summer to fall. This fall wreath is bright and beautiful and a great piece to display on your front door.
2. Fall Pillows – One of the easiest ways to change things up every season is to switch out your pillows. These fall-themed pillows are so festive and perfect for pumpkin lovers!
3. Garland – Your fall home decor isn’t complete without fall garlands. These leaves will help make your home look oh-so-festive!
4. Pumpkin String Lights – Add some fun lights to your fall decor by hanging some pumpkin shaped string lights. These string lights are so adorable!
5. Fall Coasters – These fall coasters are a perfect addition to any living room. They’re great to place under hot cups of apple cider and hot chocolate so that they can protect your coffee table.
6. Pumpkin Patch Outdoor Mat – In addition to a fall wreath, a fall outdoor mat is a great way to welcome guests and keep your front hall clean from dirt.
7. Pumpkin Salt & Pepper Shaker Set – Add some fall into your kitchen with these cute little pumpkin salt and pepper shakers. They’re so fun and festive!
8. Twig Pumpkin – Do you love rustic and country-style home decor? This beautiful pumpkin is made of twigs and will light up any room!
9. Thanks Pumpkin Set – One of my favorite pieces in this post is this THANKS pumpkin set! It makes a great statement piece on top of a fireplace like in the picture below.
10. Yankee Candle Pumpkin Set – This candle set comes with Yankee candles and an adorable chevron pumpkin candle holder which works great as a fall home decor center piece. It also makes a nice little gift to the host if you’re going over for a Thanksgiving dinner!
11. Plaid Throw – Fall is all about cozy sweaters, apple cider, and cuddling on the couch by the fire. Add a little bit of fall to your living room with this cozy plaid throw.
12. Give Thanks Banner – This give thanks banner is perfect to hang above your fireplace mantle and adds a nice touch of homeyness to the living room.
13. Fun Straws – Add a little bit of fun when you have dinner guests over for Thanksgiving with these cute decorative straws.
14. Happy Fall Y’all Door Sign – Adding a festive welcome sign to your front door is a great way to add some personality to the front of your home. Here’s another cute pumpkin sign if you’re looking for an alternative.
15. Hello Fall Wooden Sign – This fall home decor list wouldn’t be complete without adding some wall art to the list. This ‘hello fall’ sign is perfect for a rustic feel.
16. Pumpkin Chalkboard – If you have kids, this pumpkin chalkboard is great to hang in their room or in the kitchen and is a great reminder for everyone to be thankful this season.
17. Boo Halloween Wall Sign – Add a little cute boo sign for Halloween and hang it on the wall or your front door.
18. Welcome Sign With Fall Leaves – Add a little nice touch to your front door with this fall themed welcome sign.
19. Pumpkin Centerpiece Bowl Set – This pumpkin bowl set is a great centerpiece for a dining room table or mantle. You can store things in it too!
20. Give Thanks Print– Wall art is one of my favorite things for fall. This give thanks print is great for the fall and Thanksgiving.
21. Thankful Metal Wall Decor – Give thanks and show gratitude with this beautiful metal wall decor.
22. Pumpkin Spice Everything Kitchen Tea Towel – This kitchen towel is a great way to add a nice touch to your decor for autumn.
I hope you liked these 22 fall home decor ideas! Looking for more fall inspired posts? Check out my post on 40 fun must-do activities you need to add to your fall bucket list this season!
How will you be decorating your home this fall season?