The holidays are once again upon us and that means getting gifts for that special guy in our life.
Now if you’re often left scratching your head and have a tough time deciding on what to get for your man, don’t fear! Here is a list of 15 awesome Christmas gifts your boyfriend or husband will love this holiday season.
Just a tip: I recommend that you get your holiday shopping done early before the holiday rush so you don’t have to scramble at the last moment to find something.
Another option you have too (if you’re mall-repellant or you just hate crowded places) is to buy your gifts online. You can shop right from the comfort of your home and you can even get cashback for every purchase!
15 Christmas Gift Ideas Your Boyfriend Will Love
1. Leather Touch Screen Gloves – Is it always a hassle for your boyfriend or hubby to take off his gloves during the winter just to use his phone? It’s definitely a real nuisance when it’s -10 degrees outside! Gift him a pair of fashionable leather gloves that can be used while he’s on his phone and save his fingers from freezing.
2. Neff Beanie – Want to help keep him warm? The top of the head is the most vulnerable area of the body to suffer from heat loss during the winter so it’s always helpful to have an extra layer of protection to keep the heat from escaping. Gift him this fabulous beanie and help him keep warm and fashionable in the cold!
3. Beats By Dr. Dre – If he’s very active and enjoys lifting weights at the gym or running outside, the Studio3 wireless headphones by Dr. Dre will keep him pumped and ready to do his best!
4. Ray-Ban Sunglasses – Want to protect the health of his eyes from the sun? Gift him a pair of stylish aviator sunglasses from Ray-Ban!5. Blender Bottle – Does he often go to the gym and drink protein shakes? This Blender Bottle ProStak system adds extra storage room to bring pills and powders along to the gym.6. Daniel Wellington Watch – Every man needs a classy watch! Not only is it super practical because it’ll help keep your man on time, but it’s also a great fashion statement!
7. Hamilton Beach Electric Breakfast Sandwich Maker – Are mornings always a rush and he never seems to have enough time to get ready? Make sure breakfast is eaten with this electric breakfast sandwich maker which cooks a delicious sandwich in just 5 minutes!
8. House Slippers – If he always finds that it’s cold in the house during the winter, gift him this fuzzy pair of comfy slippers so his feet don’t freeze.
9. Phillips Shaver – Do you like your boyfriend or hubby shaved? Maybe he hates shaving because he always gets ingrown hairs or irritated skin.
Forget about disposable razors!
This high-quality Phillips Shaver is the perfect gift to keep both of you happy. This works wet or dry and provides a super close and comfortable shave with each shaving head designed to cut hair 30% closer.
10. Beard King Beard Bib – If your boyfriend or hubby has lots of facial hair and always leaves behind a ton of hair in the sink and bathroom counter, you’ll totally understand what I mean when I say that it’s super a-n-n-o-y-i-ng. In comes the Beard King bib to save the day!
This bib temporarily attaches to the mirror so that all the hair can be caught and your counters will stay clean for longer. This is a must-have gift that will benefit both of you guys. Yay for clean counters for us girls!
11. Beer Making Kit – Does your man like to relax with a bottle of beer at the end of the day? Well instead of gifting him his favorite 6-pack, a beer making kit might be a cool surprise! It’s also a great way to make a date out of it and spend quality time with each other as you make it together.
Or if he’s more of a wine kind of guy, a wine starter kit is also a great option.
12. RFID Blocking Leather Wallet – Since most guys don’t wear purses and they have to carry everything in their pockets, gift him a slim leather wallet that will be less bulky yet carry all of his essentials. It’s also a huge plus that it comes with RFID blocking technology, which is so important nowadays with identity theft and fraud issues!
13. Bath Tub Caddy Tray – Baths aren’t just for the ladies! Guys love to relax too so gift them this bathtub stand so they can relax in the tub while enjoying the use of their laptop, eat, or read a book.
14. Corkcicle Whiskey Wedge – Does your man love enjoying a glass of whiskey but hates how ice waters down his drink? If so, this whiskey ice wedge maker might just be the perfect gift for him. The wedge comes with both the glass and silicone top to make the perfect drink. Just freeze the duo in the freezer and enjoy an awesome glass of whiskey. I bought one for my boyfriend last year and he loves it!
15. Jack Black The Defensive Line Anti-Aging Triple Play – Skincare is important no matter what gender! If he’s never really taken care of his skin before or he’s too embarrassed to go into the store to purchase the products for himself, gift him this starter kit to help keep his skin hydrated and youthful.
16. Corcicle Chillsner Beer Chiller – There’s nothing quite like drinking a cold beer that’s chilled to the right temperature. This is the perfect gift for any beer lover!
17. Man Crates Gift Box – Want to give a unique gift shipped right to his doorstep that your man will absolutely love? Man Crates has a variety of themed gifts packaged in wooden crates for every occasion.
Want more gift ideas?
I hope that these gift ideas were helpful to you! If you’re looking for more gift guides, check them out here!
- 30 Stocking Stuffer Ideas For Under $10!
- Best Christmas Gifts For The Ultimate Girl Boss
- Must-Have Gifts For Her
- 20 Fun Subscription Box Gifts
- 23 Thoughtful Wellness & Self-Care Gifts
- 14 Sweet Valentine’s Day Gifts For Her
- The Ultimate Gift Guide For Cat Lovers
- 18 Fun Gifts For The Bullet Journal Lover
- The Ultimate Gift Guide For Beauty Lovers
- Mother’s Day Gift Guide 2018: 17 Great Gift Ideas For Moms
- Father’s Day Gift Guide 2018: 15 Gifts For The Dad Who Has It All
What are some gifts you’ll be giving your boyfriend or husband this holiday season?