With the holidays and the new year just around the corner, there’s no better time than now to give the gift of organization and productivity to your loved ones. If you’re looking for the perfect gift idea for that special bullet journal and planner lover in your life or they’re a total newbie and you want to introduce them to the whole planner craze, here is a list of 18 fun journal supplies and notebooks to check out.
Also, just a tip: I totally recommend that you get your holiday shopping done early before the holiday rush so you don’t have to scramble at the last moment to find something.
Another option you have too (if you’re mall-repellant or you just hate crowded places) is to buy your gifts online. You can shop right from the comfort of your home and you can even get cashback for every purchase!
It’s so important to choose a great quality notebook so that there is minimal ghosting or bleeding. Here are some of my favorites!
1. Leuchtturm1917 Hardcover Medium Dotted Notebook – This is a classic dotted journal amongst the BuJo community. You’ll definitely want to check this one out if you’re looking for a sturdy notebook.
2. Scribbles That Matter Hardcover Dotted Notebook – The Scribbles That Matter dotted journal has an adorable and fun cover with etched sketches. It includes a pen loop which is perfect for traveling.
3. Essentials Dot Matrix Notebook – The Essentials Dot Matrix Notebook is a sleek, no-frills bullet journal that helps plan your day.
4. Little More Bullet Journal Dot Grid Notebook – The Little More bullet journal is adorable and functional with an added pen strap for convenience.
5. Dingbats Wildlife Elephant Dot Grid Hardcover Notebook – These dotted notebooks are adorable with different wildlife animals on the cover. The notebook pictured above has an elephant at the front but there are so many more animals and colors to choose from!
6. Minimalism Art Soft Cover Dotted Journal – The Minimalism Art dotted journal is an affordable pick if you’re looking to doodle often and plan your spreads.
7. Erin Condren Eucalyptus Hardbound Dot Grid Notebook – Erin Condren is one of my favorite planner brands because they usually don’t disappoint! Not only do they have regular planner and notebooks, but they now also have dotted journals that are perfect for bullet journaling as well! With so many designs to choose from, there’s one that’s right for everyone.
Journaling Supplies & Essentials
8. Dual Brush Pastel Pen Set – These Tombow Dual Brush Pens are a must for bullet journaling. The pastel colors don’t disappoint and they’re totally odorless and don’t bleed through the page.
9. Brass Ruler – This brass ruler is a must-have tool for bullet journal spreads. Put it in your journal’s pocket when you’re out and about or use it as a bookmark!
10. Stencils – You don’t need to be artistic to add beautiful shapes and drawings to your journal. This stencil set is a perfect gift for the artistically-challenged bullet journal lover!
11. Highlighter Set – These Zebra Mildliner highlighters are beautiful and a perfect tool to highlight the important things in your day. They’re highly loved by the BuJo community!
12. Stamps – Stamps can be a serious timesaver when you’re setting up your bullet journal. These rubber Plan On It stamp pads are perfect to set up your journal and plan your day.
13. Sticker Set – Stickers are a great way to add some fun decorations to your journal and to mark important things that require attention.
14. Erasable Gel Pens – One of my favorite types of pens as a kid were erasable gel pens. I’m so glad that they can finally be of use again in bullet journals! These Pilot gel pens are absolutely adorable and is a great suitable gift for planners who tend to make a lot of mistakes. Goodbye whiteout!
15. Sticker Tabs – Many journals don’t have dividers which can be a hassle if you’re trying to look for something quickly. These sticker tabs totally help solve that problem!
16. Watercolor Brush Pen Set – This watercolor brush pen set from Pilot is a great gift this holiday for the more artistically inclined bullet journal lover.
17. Acrylic Washi Tape Dispenser Set – Washi tape can be used for a variety of decorative purposes such as borders for bullet journal layouts. This acrylic tape dispenser is a perfect little gift set for any bullet journal lover who loves washi tape. It’s useful and sleek!
18. Dot Journaling – A Practical Guide: How to Start and Keep the Planner, To-Do List, and Diary That’ll Actually Help You Get Your Life Together – For all bullet journal beginners who have no idea where to start, this guide makes a great holiday gift set! It includes a practical guide on how to start bullet journalling and a small journal to get you started.
Want more gift ideas?
I hope that this holiday gift guide was helpful to you. If you’re looking for more gift guides, check them out here!
- 15 Christmas Gift Ideas Your Boyfriend Will Love
- Best Christmas Gifts For The Ultimate Girl Boss
- Must-Have Gifts For Her
- The Ultimate Gift Guide For Beauty Lovers
- 30 Stocking Stuffer Ideas For Under $10!
- 14 Sweet Valentine’s Day Gifts For Her
- The Ultimate Gift Guide For Cat Lovers
- 23 Thoughtful Wellness & Self-Care Gifts
- 20 Fun Subscription Box Gifts
- Mother’s Day Gift Guide 2018: 17 Great Gift Ideas For Moms
- Father’s Day Gift Guide 2018: 15 Gifts For The Dad Who Has It All
What are some bullet journal gifts you’ll be giving your friends, family, and loved ones this holiday season?