Are you looking for a thoughtful gift to give to someone who is really into health, fitness, and self-care? Or maybe they have a stressful job or they never seem to have the time to slow down and take care of themselves. Well, you’ve come to the perfect place! Here are 23 thoughtful wellness and self-care gifts you can give them this holiday season.
Also, just a tip: I recommend that you get your holiday shopping done early before the holiday rush so you don’t have to scramble at the last moment to find something. Another option you have too (if you’re mall-repellant or you just hate crowded places) is to buy your gifts online. You can shop right from the comfort of your home and you can even get cashback for every purchase! No waiting in line at the checkout or fighting for parking spots? Yes, please!
Holiday Gift Guide 2017: 23 Thoughtful Wellness & Self-Care Gifts
1. Bath Bombs With Surprise Rings – Bath bombs are currently all the rage right now. These bath bombs bring it to the next level with sparkling surprise rings in every ball! This little bath bomb set is the perfect gift for bath lovers.
2. Grace & Stella Anti-Wrinkle + Energizing Eye Masks – Are they often stressed and don’t get enough sleep? Gift them this 12 piece depuffing and hydrating eye mask set. These are great to soothe and re-energize dark circles, puffy, and tired eyes.
3. Yoga Mat – Are they a die-hard yoga fan? This yoga mat is a must!
4. The Body Shop Mango Exfoliating Body Scrub – Help them shed off rough and dry skin with The Body Shop mango exfoliating body scrub. This stuff smells sooo good and leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth!
5. Scented Soy Wax Candle – Candles are always great to light up when you need a little bit of relaxation. This hand-poured soy wax candle is scented with all natural fragrances and comes in a beautiful, elegant pot. It’s the perfect little gift for the holidays!
6. White Noise Machine – Do they have trouble sleeping without having at least some noise in the background? This sound machine plays 6 different natural sounds that will help them fall asleep faster, leaving them feeling more energized and ready to take on their day. It even comes with a handy timer so that it’ll shut off after a certain time period.
7. Moleskine Wellness Passion Journal – This Moleskine wellness journal is a great gift for anyone who loves writing in a journal and documenting their wellness and self-care journey. The pages in this journal are so buttery soft so it’s a total dream to write in!
8. Plush Robe – Every girl needs a comfy robe so if they don’t have one, this luxurious plush robe is a must!
9. Gym Bag – This gym bag is so adorable and will carry absolutely everything they need to bring to their favorite gym or yoga studio.
10. House Slippers – It can get cold in the house in the winter so gift them these cute bunny house slippers to help warm them up!
11. Reed Diffuser – Reed diffusers are great alternatives to candles. If they dislike lighting candles but love trying out new fragrances at home, this Nest reed diffuser will be a great gift!
12. Herbivore Botanicals Calm Dead Sea Bath Salts – A calming bath with the Herbivore Botanicals Calm Dead Sea Bath Salts is sometimes all one needs to pamper, detox, and relax after a long day. These bath salts are 100% vegan and all natural.
13. Hey Girl Bedtime Tea – This bedtime tea is a great gift for someone who needs a natural sleep aid along with stress and anxiety relief.
14. bkr Glass Water Bottle – Do they enjoy working out but don’t have a great, lightweight water bottle? Gift them this bkr glass water bottle which is BPA-free, dishwasher safe, and has a sturdy silicone shell to protect it from damage. Not only is it better than a plastic water bottle because it’s made of glass, but it’s also super stylish and it comes in a ton of colors!
15. Glass Teapot & Infuser Set – Do they love to drink tea? This beautiful premium quality glass teapot set is perfect for loose leaf teas and it even comes with 2 blooming green tea flowers.
16. Furry Sleep Mask – If they’re constantly being woken up by the sun before it’s actually time to get up because they don’t have blackout curtains, this adorable sleep mask is a must to get a good night’s rest!
17. Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Pillow Mist in Eucalyptus Spearmint – If they have trouble sleeping at night, this Bath & Body Works aromatherapy pillow mist spray will definitely help them relax and get ready to slip into dreamland.
18. Herbivore Botanicals All Natural Pink Clay Cleansing Soap Bar – This clay face and body cleansing soap bar helps to draw impurities and toxins out of the body while nourishing and hydrating the skin. It’s perfect for a skincare and wellness junkie!
19. Kate Spade Lemon Water Tumbler – If they have trouble getting their recommended 8 glasses of water a day, gift them this beautiful tumbler from Kate Spade to help them stay healthy and hydrated.
20. Bath Tub Caddy Tray–Do they love to just sit and relax in the tub with a glass of wine? Gift them this handy caddy tray so they can enjoy some time in the tub while they use their laptop, eat, or read a book.
21. Amope Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File – Do they suffer from annoyingly dry and cracked feet in the winter? This electronic foot file is perfect to get rid of all of that dead skin!
22. Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Rechargeable Toothbrush – Dental hygiene is so important! Gift them this fancy Philips rechargeable toothbrush and help keep their teeth sparkling white and in good shape.
23. Essential Oil Diffuser & Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier – This is a great dual purpose product that acts as both an essential oil diffuser as well as a cool mist humidifier. This is a great gift for someone who is an essential oil junkie!
I hope that this holiday gift guide was helpful to you. If you’re looking for more gift guides, check them out here!
- 15 Christmas Gift Ideas Your Boyfriend Will Love
- Best Christmas Gifts For The Ultimate Girl Boss
- Must-Have Gifts For Her
- 30 Stocking Stuffer Ideas For Under $10!
- 14 Sweet Valentine’s Day Gifts For Her
What are some wellness and self-care gifts you’ll be giving your friends, family, and loved ones this holiday season?