It’s that time of year again!
If you’re looking for a little something to give to your mom, sister, girlfriend, or friend for Christmas as either an add-on gift to a bigger present or just as a small token of appreciation, I talk about 31 great stocking stuffer ideas in this post.
Most of them are under $10 so these ideas are great if you’re looking for small gifts on a budget!
Also, just a tip: I totally recommend that you get your holiday shopping done early before the holiday rush so you don’t have to scramble at the last moment to find something.
Another option you have too (if you’re mall-repellant or you just hate crowded places) is to buy your gifts online. You can shop right from the comfort of your home and you can even get cashback for every purchase!
31 Stocking Stuffer Ideas For Under $10
1. Perfume Pillow – For all the girly girls on your list, this perfume graphic print pillow is so pretty and will help add a pop of color to their room!
2. Cactus Canvas Coin Purse (Set of 3) – If their wallet doesn’t have enough space for coins, gift them this adorable set of cactus coin purses.
3. Sonia Kashuk Blotting Papers – Everyone gets oily when they’re out and about at times so these blotting papers might just be the perfect makeup lifesaver.
4. Travalo Classic Refillable Perfume Spray – Are they always on the go but they hate carrying a full-sized bottle of perfume with them? The Travalo perfume spray is awesome because it’s refillable so they can spray their favorite scent wherever they are!
5. Gems On Bow Ring – This bow ring with gems is absolutely beautiful and is so small and dainty! It comes in 3 colors including rose gold, platinum, and gold.
6. Rose Compact Mirror – Do they never seem to have a mirror around when they’re out and about and need it the most? This little rose compact mirror is both pretty and functional!
7. Heart Rhinestone Keychain – Are they looking for something to keep all of their keys together in one place? Gift them this pretty and sparkly heart rhinestone keychain and it’ll do just that!
8. Fluffy Pom Pom Keychain – This fluffy pom pom keychain is a great little accessory to casually dress up any bag or purse.
9. Essie Ballet Slippers Nail Polish – If they love wearing nail polish, this Essie nail polish is the perfect light pink nail polish for everyday wear. It’s so long lasting and easy to apply.
10. Bookmark – Do they love to read? This pretty pink bookmark is adorable and will put a smile on their face every time they need to put down their book.
11. Rose Gold Knot Bracelet – This beautiful rose gold knot bracelet is perfect for those who love wearing dainty and elegant jewelry.
12. Moon Pendant Choker Necklace – This beautiful gold moon pendant choker necklace comes in a 2-piece set and will definitely be the focal point of any outfit.
13. Cat Stud Earrings – These little cat stud earrings are absolutely adorable. If they have a love for both cats and beautiful jewelry, this might be the perfect little gift!
14. Luggage Tag – Luggage bags don’t have to look bland and boring. Gift them this fun and girly luggage tag to help them personalize their luggage.
15. Magnetic Cloud Key Holder – Keys always go missing so it’s a good idea to put them all in one place together. I like to put mine at the front of the door so that it’s easy to just grab and go when I need to get out of the house. This magnetic cloud key holder not only helps to keep all the keys together in one place but it’s also so cute!
16. Thermal Mug – Are they always on the go and can’t stop drinking caffeine? This rose gold thermal mug will help keep their drink warm for longer!
17. Clear Umbrella – Want to help brighten someone’s day when it’s rainy or dreary outside? This clear umbrella is sure to do just that.
18. Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Travel Spray Eau De Parfum – Victoria Secret’s has some of the best smelling perfumes and they’re super affordable. If they’ve never tried any of their perfumes, gift them the travel sized Bombshell and let them know what they were missing!
19. Passport Holder – This passport holder is a great little gift for someone who loves to travel. Help them dress up their passport with this adorable passport holder.
20. Rose Cosmetic Bag Pouch – This compact rose cosmetic pouch is perfect for makeup lovers who bring their makeup with them wherever they go.
21. Skinnygirl Cocktails Recipe Book – Know someone on your Christmas list who loves to drink but hates all the calories that come with it? This Skinnygirl Cocktails recipe book by Bethenny Frankel is a must read.
22. Wireless Mouse – Are they still using a USB mouse? Help them upgrade to a wireless mouse!
23. Sparkling Glitter Phone Case – If they love sparkles, glitter, or anything girly, this beautiful iPhone case is a great stocking stuffer gift.
24. Ardell Demi Wispies Fake Lashes – Give the gift of glam this holiday season with a beautiful set of falsies! These lashes give such a flirty and fun look without being over the top.
25. Sunglasses – These rose gold sunglasses are beautiful and perfect to help dress up any outfit on a sunny day.
26. Tea Ball Infuser – Do they love to drink loose leaf teas? This tea ball infuser is perfect to brew the perfect cup of tea on a cold winter day!
27. Retractable Lint Roller – Do they own a dog or cat that sheds like crazy? Gift them this beautiful, slim, retractable and reusable lint roller so that their clothes can be free of pet hair.
28. Smith’s Minted Rose Lip Balm – If you know someone who always suffers from chapped lips in the winter, this minty rose lip balm from Smith’s will definitely help soothe and hydrate dry or cracked lips.
29. Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss – If they love wearing makeup and lip products, this Revlon Super Lustrous lip gloss is super affordable and oh so glossy!
30. Sleepy Kitty Pillow – Are they a die-hard Big Bang Theory or Sheldon fan? Well, this sleeping kitty pillow is just the right fit for them!
31. Selfie Stick – Who doesn’t love taking selfies these days with their friends and families? This selfie stick is great for those times when there’s no one around to help take a photo!
Want more gift ideas?
I hope that these 31 stocking stuffer ideas were helpful to you! If you’re looking for more gift guides, check them out here!
- 15 Christmas Gift Ideas Your Boyfriend Will Love
- Best Christmas Gifts For The Ultimate Girl Boss
- Must-Have Gifts For Her
- 20 Fun Subscription Box Gifts
- 23 Thoughtful Wellness & Self-Care Gifts
- 14 Sweet Valentine’s Day Gifts For Her
- The Ultimate Gift Guide For Cat Lovers
- 18 Fun Gifts For The Bullet Journal Lover
- The Ultimate Gift Guide For Beauty Lovers
- Mother’s Day Gift Guide 2018: 17 Great Gift Ideas For Moms
- Father’s Day Gift Guide 2018: 15 Gifts For The Dad Who Has It All
What are some stocking stuffer gifts you’ll be giving your friends, family, and loved ones this holiday season?