Now that Halloween has come and gone, it’s finally that time of year again! If you’re like me, you love celebrating the holiday festivities but one thing that stresses you out is finding the right gifts for your loved ones. Maybe you feel overwhelmed because you’re not sure what to get them or just the mere thought of every mall around you being super packed with people gives you anxiety.
I totally get it!
Well, don’t fear. I’ve got the perfect holiday gift guide you’ll need this season. Whether you’re shopping for your girlfriends, mom, aunt, or sister, there’s probably something just right for them.
I recommend that you get your holiday shopping done early before the holiday rush so you don’t have to scramble at the last moment to find something. Another option you have too (if you’re mall-repellant or you just hate crowded places) is to buy your gifts online. You can shop right from the comfort of your home and you can even get cashback for every purchase! No waiting in line at the checkout or fighting for parking spots? Yes, please!
Holiday Gift Guide 2017: Must-Have Gifts For Her
1. Muji 5 Drawers Clear Acrylic Cube – I personally have this acrylic makeup storage cube and I absolutely loveeee it! I’m a minimalist so I don’t like to hoard a lot of makeup on the regular and so far the Muji clear cube has been the perfect size to store all of my makeup on my vanity without letting them accumulate dust. There is a huge range of sizes and compartment options to choose from so if the person you’re purchasing this for doesn’t have a lot of makeup like me, the Muji 5 Drawers Clear Cube is an awesome pick. On the other hand, if you know they have a ton of makeup and need a lot more space, the extra large Beautify 6 Tier Clear Acrylic Cube Organizer is a great size!
2. Clarisonic Mia 2 – The Clarisonic Mia facial skin cleansing brush is definitely an oldie but a goodie! This brush will wash away all of the impurities and gunk from wearing makeup all day and prep the skin for sleep. It’s a real lifesaver for those with dull or acne-prone skin and will exfoliate and unclog blocked pores. They even have different brushes for each skin type.
3. Jewelry Tree Display Stand – A beautiful jewelry display stand is a great gift for someone who owns a lot of earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and rings and wants to display them on their vanity. I have one myself and love how it decorates my room while holding my jewelry all in one place.
4. Anker SoundCore Portable Speaker – This little portable Bluetooth speaker is tiny and slim but it produces a big sound. If you’re finding a gift for someone who loves good quality music and is always on the go, this is a great pick.
5. Michael Kors Watch – There’s always something so classy, timeless, and sophisticated about a Michael Kors Watch. This rose gold watch will be sure to turn heads when worn!
6. Coffee Mug – Everyone loves a personalized coffee mug to drink their morning coffee or tea from so a great holiday gift to give your friends, family, and loved ones is a personalized cup with a message that is made just for them.
7. Bean Bag Chair – A bean bag chair is such a fun addition to any living room or bedroom and the awesome thing is that it doesn’t take up as much space as a couch. It can be easily shaped to your liking and it’s super comfortable – so much that you might even fall asleep on it!
8. bkr Glass Water Bottle – Does the person you’re buying a gift for enjoy working out but doesn’t have a great, lightweight water bottle? Gift them the bkr glass water bottle which is BPA-free, dishwasher safe, and has a sturdy silicone shell to protect the glass bottle from damage. Not only is it better than a plastic water bottle because it’s made of glass, but it’s also super stylish and it comes in a ton of colors!
9. Foreo Luna 2 – The Foreo Luna 2 is a facial cleansing brush system that is good for all skin types but especially for sensitive skin. Unlike the Clarisonic, it doesn’t have a spinning brush so it won’t cause any abrasion on the skin which many people with sensitive skin can’t deal with. Instead, it uses T-sonic pulsations to unclog pores and remove makeup, dirt, and residue. It also comes with 4 different brushes to suit different skin types. The Foreo Luna Go which is a smaller portable version of the Luna 2, is also a great alternative gift if you’re purchasing it for someone who travels a lot.
10. Plant Terrarium – A glass terrarium container is the perfect little gift for someone who wants to stylishly display their own indoor plants. It’s a great decorating piece for any room!
11. Teavana Glass Perfectea Maker – This 16 oz glass tea maker from Teavana is a great gift for tea lovers who don’t like to use plastic in their homeware. I personally have this and absolutely love it! All you do is put loose leaf tea in it and let it steep for a few minutes. After it’s done steeping, set the tea maker on top of your cup and watch the tea flow out by itself! (Note: Buy this now before they run out because Teavana is closing down and this product will soon be discontinued.)
12. Pet Bed – Looking to purchase a gift for someone who loves to spoil their pets? This cute pineapple pet bed is an absolutely adorable addition to any animal lover’s home. It’ll definitely put a smile on their face!
13. Enchanted Rose – If you’re looking to give something special to a Disney lover, this dome-encased enchanted rose inspired by Beauty and the Beast is absolutely beautiful and will light up any room.
14. Fujifilm Instax Mini – This mini polaroid camera is the perfect gift for someone who loves to scrapbook and take fun photos with friends. It prints off cute little polaroids that are great for party gatherings, weddings, and more!
15. Bath & Body Works Candles – These 3-wick candles make great holiday gifts because their fragrance is strong and long-lasting and they seriously help give your room a divine smell. Plus, you can always reuse their jars to hold other knick-knacks after you’re done burning them. I always purchase them every year for myself as well as for gifts. Some of my favorite winter scents are Winter Candy Apple and Vanilla Bean.
16. Cards Against Humanity – This is a must-have if the person you’re buying this for is into funny party card games and ready to have an awesome time.
17. Lush Bath Bomb – Lush’s bath bombs are awesome stocking stuffers and are an excellent addition to a luxurious bath! I love how moisturizing and soothing they are on the skin and the patterns and colors they create when they dissolve in the water are absolutely gorgeous.
18. Fitbit Alta Fitness Tracker – The perfect gift for anyone who loves fitness and wants to keep track of their daily fitness requirements is the Fitbit fitness tracker. Just wear it and forget about it as it tracks the number of steps you take, how many flights of stairs you climb, the number of daily calories burned, and sleep patterns.
19. LuMee Duo LED Light Selfie Case – This iPhone case is a great addition to a selfie-lovers tech collection. It provides LED lighting on both the front and the back of the case so you’re ready to capture beautiful pictures of yourself no matter where you are.
20. Beats By Dr. Dre – If you’re looking for a gift for a music lover, what better way to show that you care by gifting them with a stylish pair of good quality wireless headphones! Or if they prefer in-ear headphones, urBeats Ear Buds are also a great choice.
21. Acrylic Brush Holder – Another awesome gift to give if the person has a lot of makeup brushes is an acrylic brush holder. It’s the perfect place to show off their brushes while at the same time maintain the integrity and shape of the brushes. It even comes with colorful beads to give any vanity a little extra pop!22. Magic Bullet Blender – This little blender is powerful and perfect to make healthy, green smoothies. If you’re searching for the right thing to give someone who is really into healthy eating or making protein shakes to supplement their workout, this is a great gift!
23. FabFitFun Box – Want to give an awesome gift that is one of a kind? Gift her the FabFitFun box which includes a ton of full-sized hand-picked beauty, fashion, fitness, and wellness products (valuing at $200) for only $49.99. It’s a quarterly subscription box but you can cancel it at any time! To purchase this gift, click here if you’re in the US and here if you’re in Canada. (Please note: The picture above will be different from the products in the actual box received as they always curate new products every quarter!)
I hope that this holiday gift guide was helpful to you. If you’re looking for more gift guides, check them out here!
- 15 Christmas Gift Ideas Your Boyfriend Will Love
- Best Christmas Gifts For The Ultimate Girl Boss
- 30 Stocking Stuffer Ideas For Under $10!
- 23 Thoughtful Wellness & Self-Care Gifts
What are some gifts you’ll be gifting your friends, family, and loved ones this holiday season?