Staying organized is so important if you have a large makeup collection because it can seriously clutter up your whole room if you don’t have a structured system in place.
If you always have makeup, skin care, nail polish, and other beauty items laying around the house and you need some ideas on how to stay tidy and clean, here are 20 pretty makeup storage ideas to organize your vanity while adding some glam to your room at the same time.
1. Sorbus Cosmetic Makeup Storage Case Tower & Organizer
This organizer is perfect for makeup and skincare beginners because it has different sized compartments for all sorts of products. House your brushes, nail polish, and other larger products at the top and smaller products on the bottom with this multi-level organizer.
2. mDesign Plastic Cosmetic Organizer Storage
If you need a little more space, this glamorous acrylic organizer with rose gold frames has 16 divided sections to keep all of your makeup in one place!
3. Decdeal 2-Tier Cosmetic Caddy Stand
This caddy stand is a great organizer for your bathroom to shelve all your skincare products.
4. Eyeshadow Palette Makeup Organizer
If you love eyeshadow palettes, this is a great eyeshadow palette organizer for you. It also has removable dividers for customization.
5. Sooyee 5 Layer Nail Polish Display Rack
Nail polish lovers, if you hate housing your polishes in a bag and want to display your lovely polishes in your room, this acrylic rack is perfect.
6. hblife Acrylic Rotating Lipstick Holder
A girl can never have too many lipsticks and glosses! This is a great rotating acrylic lipstick holder to show off your pretty stash.
7. Benbilry Acrylic Lipstick Organizer
If a rotating lipstick organizer isn’t your style, check out this 5-tier one.
8. mDesign Pink Makeup Storage Cube
Acrylic isn’t for everyone so check out this cute makeup storage cube if you’re more into pink.
9. STORi Clear Organizer
This is another palette organizer option that is versatile and can be used upright or on its side.
10. PuTwo Makeup Brush Holder And Makeup Sponge Cube
If you hate how dust seems to constantly accumulate all over your makeup brushes, this acrylic cube will conveniently keep the dust out. It even has 3 compartments to house your makeup sponges.
11. mDesign Makeup Brush Holder
If you want a more easily accessible makeup brush holder, this acrylic and rose gold one is gorgeous and will display your brushes beautifully.
12. hblife Acrylic Lip Liner And Eyeliner Holder
You don’t have to messily leave your lip liner and eyeliner all over your vanity or desk! Here is a great acrylic holder to organize them and keep them handy.
13. byAlegory Compact Makeup Organizer
This compact makeup organizer is awesome to house and display your blushes, blushes, and powders.
14. COOLBEAR 360 Degree Rotating Makeup Storage
If you’re looking for an all-in-one place to store your perfumes, skincare, and makeup, this revolving makeup storage unit is a great way to display your collection.
15. COOLBEAR Stackable Acrylic Makeup Organizer
If you don’t have a huge collection of makeup, this organizer is smaller in size and won’t take up as much room on your vanity or desk.
16. Cosmetic Organizer With Tissue Dispenser
Tissues always come in handy! This little cosmetic organizer is great for when you’re doing your make up and need to clean up any messes along the way.
17. Ikee Design Diamond Pattern Acrylic Cube
This diamond pattern acrylic cube is so glamorous and comes with removable dividers so you can change up how much space you have depending on what you need to store.
18. Rotating Gold Antique Mirror Makeup Display
If you’re more into a vintage look, this beautiful rotating makeup organizer will light up any room!
19. Vintage Brass Metal Makeup Organizer
This is another beautiful vintage brass-colored makeup organizer that will house all of your makeup and keep the dust out.
20. PuTwo Vintage Metal And Glass Makeup Brush Holder With Pearls
To match any vintage decor you may have, this metal makeup brush holder is beautiful and comes with white beads to hold your makeup brushes upright.
Related Posts To Organize Your Home
- 100 Things To Declutter From Your Home In The New Year
- 24 Furniture Ideas To Maximize Your Space In A Small Apartment
- The Ultimate Guide: First Apartment Essentials
- How To Create A Calm And Relaxing Space At Home
What are some of your favorite makeup storage ideas? Let me know in the comments!