Do you find that you often talk negatively to yourself? Are you very critical of yourself and focus only on your bad traits?
A negative view of yourself can be very damaging to your self-esteem and lead to low self-worth.
If you have low confidence and self-esteem, it can cause you to shy away from great opportunities presented to you in life.
With the practice of positive affirmations for confidence, you can start to create more positive thoughts and improve your overall well-being.
Why You Should Practice Daily Affirmations For Self-Worth
How you view yourself and the inner dialogue you have with yourself every day is very important.
You aren’t skilled enough.
No one loves you.
You aren’t skinny enough.
You can’t [insert here].
These negative thoughts can subconsciously reduce your confidence and create feelings of low self-esteem and self-worth.
These statements that you tell yourself all the time can create limiting beliefs which negatively impact your relationships, decision-making processes, and actions day in and day out.
When it comes down to it, these limiting beliefs can greatly affect the potential success you experience in your life.
To counter these negative thoughts and stories that aren’t serving you, you can work on re-training your brain to have a different mindset.
Affirmations are powerful positive statements that can help you reduce limiting beliefs that hold you back from your true potential. They can empower you to take back control and boost your confidence and self-esteem.
These statements are a great addition when you’re on your personal growth journey.
Ways To Start Practicing Affirmations For Low Self Esteem
Affirmations can help lead to positive changes in your life. However, these changes aren’t something that just happens overnight.
You can’t just say these statements to yourself once or twice and be done with it. They need to be a part of your daily self-care routine.
Morning Affirmations For Confidence
A great way to start adding daily affirmations for confidence and success is to incorporate them into your morning routine.
Why is the morning such a great time? Well, you’re just starting a new day so it’s a fresh start.
You can say these to yourself or listen to an audio track and repeat them out loud to help put you in the right mindset to start the day with confidence.
Write Them In A Journal
The great thing about writing is that you can always reference these statements later. You will have a record of what you were working on yourself many weeks, months, or years ago down the line.
Use Them In Time Of Need
Positive affirmations don’t have to just be used proactively.
If you’re experiencing low self-esteem or confidence, you can always whip out these statements and remind yourself just how awesome you are.
Choose Daily Self-Love Affirmations That Resonate With You
It’s important to choose affirmations that resonate with you that you believe can be or are true.
You can’t just go through the motions and repeat these to yourself without really visualizing what they mean and actually saying them with heart.
Think of what your weaknesses are, your strengths, your goals, and what is holding you back from becoming your best self.
Then choose a few from this list that you want to focus on. You don’t need to say all of these if they don’t apply to you.
If you don’t think that these affirmations are true yet, you can always add an “I believe” statement before them for now as you work through them.
50 Positive Affirmations For Confidence And Self Esteem
Here are some of my favorite positive affirmations for self-esteem.
These are perfect to give yourself a little bit of self-love when you need it and guide yourself back on the path to becoming the best version of yourself.
- I am enough.
- I have a strong heart and a kind soul.
- I am ready for a new day.
- I am creating the life I desire.
- People look up to me.
- I am beautiful on the inside and the outside.
- I am worthy of wealth and success.
- I believe in myself.
- I attract good people and things into my life.
- I am a happy person.
- I have everything I need.
- I can do anything I set my mind to.
- My uniqueness is magical.
- I am a person who is liked by others.
- I celebrate all my wins, no matter how big or small.
- I have the confidence to achieve greatness.
- I deserve to take up space.
- I am perfect in my heart, brain, and soul.
- I embrace every day as a new beginning.
- My abundance has no limits.
- My determination is stronger than my fear.
- I invest in myself every day.
- I am creative and inspiring.
- I have the fire within me to achieve anything.
- I am valued and appreciated.
- I trust the process.
- I am compassionate and loving.
- My determination is never-ending and unchanging.
- I fully embrace who I am and love myself for it.
- I celebrate who I am and what I give to the world.
- I am in control of my destiny.
- I have respect for myself and others.
- Good things are coming for me.
- I radiate beauty and sunshine.
- I am resourceful.
- I pick myself back up when I fall.
- I continue to learn and achieve success.
- I have the strength to overcome anything.
- I have the courage to make my dreams a reality.
- I welcome new challenges.
- I like who I am and who I am striving to become.
- I am worthy of receiving and accepting compliments.
- I will embrace my fears today and overcome them.
- I am worthy of love and happiness.
- I am capable of reaching my highest potential.
- I am a force to be reckoned with.
- I am brave and strong.
- I am complete.
- I have unique talents.
- I am deserving of what I have.
Remember that you are worthy no matter what negative thoughts you may have about yourself.
Keep working on these and bit by bit, you should see improvement in both your self-confidence and self-esteem.
If you don’t believe in these statements about yourself at first, keep training your mind to start believing in these statements the more you practice them.
This can be a process so keep at it!
- 30 Powerful Gratitude Affirmations That Will Change Your Life
- 7 Ways To Remove Negativity From Your Life
- How To Get Rid Of Toxic Relationships For A Happier Life
- 15 Self-Care Habits To Add To Your Daily Routine
- 15 Ways Too Feel Happier Right Now
What are some good affirmations for self love and confidence that you enjoy in your practice? Let me know in the comments!