Are you looking to start a flexible side hustle and make extra income?
Whether you’re a stay-at-home mom with lots of downtime and you’d like to add to your income or you’re looking for a 100% flexible side gig where you can set your own hours while you travel around the world, here is an awesome company that is currently hiring if you’d like to work online at home or abroad.
Teach English Online From Home With SayABC
SayABC is a company that will pay you up to $21/hour to teach English online to kids between the ages of 5 to 12 in China right in the comfort of your own home.
All of the teaching material is given to you including props (which can be printed out), so there’s no need to come up with your own material.
As long as you enjoy working with children, have a knack for teaching, and have any sort of previous teaching experience, teaching English online with SayABC can be a great side gig to earn extra cash.
The awesome thing about SayABC is that there aren’t too many requirements to become an online tutor! In fact, you will just need the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field or are currently enrolled in university (university students are encouraged to apply!)
- Eligible to work in either North America, Europe, China, Singapore, Japan, Korea, The Middle East, and Australia
- Commit to 3 months of teaching
- Prior experience in any teaching position is preferred
- Have a webcam enabled laptop or desktop computer
- Any English teaching certificate are preferred (ex. TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, ESL)
- And lastly, you should enjoy working with young kids!
So if you have any sort of tutoring, babysitting, coaching, mentoring, teaching, and volunteer experience in the past (such as when you had to complete your volunteer hours in high school), all of that counts as teaching experience!
As long as you have a stable high-speed Internet connection and you can punctually attend your classes online, you can work remotely and anywhere in the world. This is really great especially if you travel a lot but still want to be able to get some work hours in.
For each 40-minute class session, SayABC pays a base rate of $15/hour plus up to $6 of incentive based on attendance record. In total, you can earn up to $21/hour depending on the number of extra incentives you receive.
So let’s say you work part-time for 25 hours per week for $21/hour, you can potentially earn up to $2,100 a month!
Payment is sent by wire transfer on or before the 15th of each month.
If this sounds like a flexible side-gig you’d enjoy, I encourage you to apply to become an online English teacher with SayABC. Their application only takes 5 minutes of your time!
*Please don’t forget! As you will be an independent contractor, one thing you have to make sure you do on your own is to pay your taxes. That means each time you receive your pay, a percentage of that will need to be paid back to the government.
I suggest opening a separate savings account just for your tax money to be sure not to spend it by accident!
If you’re looking for a side job that will totally complement your lifestyle, definitely check out this opportunity with SayABC to make some extra cash in your spare time. Remember, an application requires just 5 minutes of your time so it’s super fast and simple!
Looking to make extra cash and save more money each month? Take a look at my other posts:
- 7 Awesome Shopping Apps That Helped Me Easily Save Over $500
- 30 Amazing Side Hustles You Can Start Right Now To Earn Extra Cash
- 19 Effortless Ways To Make Extra Money In Your PJ’s
- Ibotta: The One Shopping App That Will Actually Save You Money
- Save Money Every Time You Shop Online And Get A $10 Free Giftcard
- 13 Easy Ways To Save Money On Groceries Each Month
- 10 Simple Ways To Save Money On Utilities Each Month
- 28 Ways To Save Money & Cut Down Your Monthly Expenses
- 10 Tips On How To Survive A Shopping Ban
- 50 Fun And Frugal Date Ideas To Save Money
- The Best Dollar Tree Essentials Every Household Needs