Looking for the right Valentine’s Day gift ideas for your girlfriend, wife, or fiancée? Here are 16 sweet and romantic gifts that she’ll love receiving (including some that you can share together!).
16 Sweet Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Her
1. Chocolate Covered Strawberries – Looking to give a romantic gift to your significant other? This box of 18 chocolate covered strawberries will leave a smile on her face and satisfy her sweet tooth.
2. Floral Scented Bath Soap Rose Petals – If your significant other loves to take bubble baths at the end of the day to relax and unwind, these beautiful floral scented bath soap rose petals are perfect to help wind her down and relieve stress.
3. Alex and Ani Alive With Love Bracelet Set – Are you looking for the right jewelry piece that will show her how much you care about her? This Alex and Ani Alive with Love bracelet set comes with 5 beautiful stacked bracelets that will remind her of you whenever she wears them. It’s the perfect romantic Valentine’s day gift!
4. Love Coupon Book – Want to give your special lady something fun and different? Gift her this coupon book that she can redeem throughout the year. A few ideas you can add to the list include giving her a massage, a get out of an argument free card, and so much more! It’s up to you and how creative you want to be.
5. Satin Lace-Trimmed Kimono Robe – Does your partner like to lounge at home in style? This comfortable robe will definitely make her feel absolutely amazing.
6. Heart Necklace – Girls love jewelry so what better gift than a beautiful interlacing double heart necklace made with Swarovski crystals? Show her your love with this pretty necklace!
7. Promise Ring Set – Not ready to pop the big question yet but you’d love to show your partner that you’re serious about them? Gift them this beautiful crown and cross promise ring set!
8. Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Eau de Parfum – I absolutely love Victoria’s Secret scents and their Bombshell Eau de Parfum is definitely one of my favorites. If you’re looking for a great perfume to give your special lady and you know she enjoys a mix of fruity, sweet, and floral fragrances, this will surely make her feel as fabulous like a bombshell!
9. Enchanted Rose – If you’re looking to give something special to your partner and they’re a huge Disney lover, this beautiful dome-encased enchanted rose inspired by Beauty and the Beast will light up any room.
10. Heart & Flower Keychain Duo – Looking for something small to give your significant other that can be used for keys or to hang on her purse? Gift her this sparkling heart and flower keychain duo. Or if she’s more into furry keychains, these fuzzy heart keychains will definitely remind her of you!
11. Heart Drop Earrings – Sometimes, the more simple, the better! Gift your significant other these elegant sterling silver open heart earrings to show your love for her.
12. Mr. Right & Mrs. Always Right Wine Cups – These Mr. Right and Mrs. Always Right wine cups are a cute and fun gift to surprise your partner just for kicks (and this gift is even better if they really like wine!).
13. Gold Plated Rose – If you often end up giving your significant other flowers on Valentine’s day which end up wilting in less than a week, switch it up this year and give her something a little different that will leave a lasting impression. This gold plated rose is definitely unique and is a nice little gift that will last for years to come!
14. Mr & Mrs Matching Mugs – Do you like the idea of matching mugs? Show your love to your partner with this rustic-style His & Hers campfire mug set.
15. BloomsyBox – If your partner loves fresh flowers, this is a subscription box service they’ll love! Every month, they’ll send fresh flowers handpicked directly from sustainable farms and straight to their door. This is a great gift idea if your significant other loves fresh flowers to brighten up their home or office space. Use coupon code BLOOMSYA5 for $5 off month to month plans!
16. ScentBird – This box is a must for all scent lovers. If your partner loves perfume, surprise them this Valentine’s Day with this subscription box that will get them a variety of luxury perfumes delivered right to their door. Choose from over 450 scents and get a 30-day supply in each box. ScentBird even has a subscription box catered just to men!
I hope that these Valentine’s Day gift ideas were helpful to you. If you’re looking for more gift guides, check them out here!
- 15 Christmas Gifts For Your Boyfriend
- Best Christmas Gifts For The Ultimate Girl Boss
- The Ultimate Beauty Presents For Skincare & Makeup Lovers
- Best Christmas Gifts For Her
- 30 Christmas Stocking Stuffer Gifts
- 17 Great Gift Ideas For Moms
- 32 Christmas Gifts For Cat Lovers
- 40 Thoughtful Wellness & Self-Care Gifts
- 20 Gift Box Ideas For Her
- 25 Gifts For The Dad Who Has It All
- The Best Bullet Journal Gifts
What will you give your significant other this Valentine’s Day? Feel free to share!